--- Angelo Zanetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I pass this variable to the next page using POST I receive the
> variable and use it, no problem, but then when I try to pass it
> to the next form in the URL (using an A HREF:

> My register_globals is off.

Read back through your question, and at least one problem should be very clear:

1. The client sends you data in a POST request.
2. You have register_globals disabled.
3. You reference $chk.

You need to reference this as $_POST['chk']. Read this:

http://www.php.net/register_globals

Also, as others have mentioned, you need to understand how to work with arrays
a bit more. The manual can be very helpful. Read this:

http://us2.php.net/array

Hope that helps.

Chris

=====
Become a better Web developer with the HTTP Developer's Handbook
http://httphandbook.org/