> Hi there.  Slightly OT, but it's for a PHP project...  We normally use a
> plug-in WYSIWYG editor so that our clients can manage their content in a
> word-like interface.  Normally this works fine, but this time when we've
> completed the site we've discovered they have an entire department that
> is 100% Macintosh and this editor doesn't work.  Has anyone come across
> one of these that are cross-platform?  Would really appreciate some
> advice

Hi Ade,

I did some research on this a while back, though we decided not to pursue
the project before we finally settled on one.  What you want to do is look
for one written in either Java or Flash -- if you search around Google you
should be able to find some results.

Here's a link you might find useful:
http://www.bris.ac.uk/is/projects/cms/ttw/ttw.html

Good luck and please let me know if you find a good one.

-Step