Hi there,

I would like to create a small dev log.

Output should be somehow like this:

Aug 30, 2003

1. Member galleries added sort option rating

 Aug 31, 2003
   1. Travel log entries can be dated now.
   2. Member galleries added 5 star rating system

NOw I have created a table with 2 rows (timestamp and entry)
I would like to pull out the date aout of the db, group it by date and output all entries for this date in a listformat, then proceed to the next date.

Unfortuantelley this looks way more complicated than I thought. How to group by date and still get the entry, and how can I arange it, that it outputs only the one for the date and then closes the list`?

Thanx for any help on that,

Merlin