I've accidentally had infinite recursion at times. Under Linux if
configured, you can get a core dump which can be loaded in GDB to see
the stack. I usually know Its infinite recursion when GDB shows a
backtrack in the 10s of thousands.

Cheers,
Rob.

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 06:04, Ronald van Raaphorst wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Not a real bug, but a suggestion:
> It would be nice if inifite recursive calls would somehow give an error.
> I spend quite some time to find the error in my php script.
>
> Ronald

| Worlds of Carnage - http://www.wocmud.org   |
| Come visit a world of myth and legend where |
| fantastical creatures come to life and the  |
| stuff of nightmares grasp for your soul.    |