Thanks all for your replies .. It's pretty much what I already thought, a
really secure way of handling sessions there is not. Though most of the most
interesting information came from Jason (Yes! I'd love to see your custom
session handler .. if be it only for inspiration to the one I'm planning to
write soon) and Mike .. this issue is one that bothers me also.

I'm not on AOL but my IP also can change at any time. It's not common,
usually I hold the same one untill I dial my cable provider again .. but how
often does this IP change happen and does other ISP's also do things like
that?

Wouter