Hello,
    I'm not even quite sure if I am posting this message in the right place,
so please bear with me.
I have a question regarding the strtotime() function.  I am developing a PHP
script to handle dates for my web site, and I need an easy way to get from
today to tomorrow to +2 days to +3 days... you get the idea... all the way
up to +90 days.  The strtotime() function seems ideal because the script can
easily put in "+51 days" and it knows what to do.
    My question is how does it handle Daylight Savings Time?  The program I
was previously using (written in Perl) actually jumped a day or duplicated a
day when DST was coming up or ending.  When using the "+19 days" syntax in
the strtotime() function, does it take into account DST and not cause
similar problems?

Thank you very much for any help.
    ~Kyle Bisignani