Hello listmembers,

I'm building up a site which should be german and english. So I have a
site object which remembers this choice during the session and do a
   include('lang_'.$site->lang.'.php');
in my topmost.php.

This works good, but this file is growing and I thought about how to
handle this.

Two things came in mind:
1. Split the content parts and use a different include file for each
section.
2. Do a switch ($site->curMenu) in the lang_xx.php and define only
what is needed for current section.

The first option is not so good, as I would have up to 10 new files.
And when thinking of the second option, I thought that it could be
even more performant, if you had a static included file, as this could
be cached somehow.

So, what to do?

And: hello to all, it's my first post here. :)

--
shinE!
http://www.thequod.de ICQ#152282665