> > > Jennifer, you're right, I am using fetch_array...  I tried to use your
> > > suggestion, and it failing as well, It wont even execute....
> > >

> > There's probably an error in my SQL syntax.  What is
> mysql_error() telling
> > you?

> I dont believe it to be an error because Ive run this from the CLI on my
> zeus system.  I have also echoed out the sql statement to read
> exactly what
> I know its got to be problem with the string terminators and or
> the way the
> fetch_array reads the elements of a record in my database.

Why don't you humor me and tell me what the error is and show me the code
that is generating it.  A PHP error message and the output from
mysql_error() will go a long way in debugging a problem.  I can't really
work with "it stops working" and "it fails to execute", those don't tell me
much except that there's probably a problem with the query.