me? groan? never!
:)
Really I think most of agree that its a personal preference if you learned one way then you going to be the most comfortable in using that style. I am very used to C style coding and therefore am more comfortable using that.

From: Kevin Bruce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: PHP-General <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [PHP] PHP Editor - which to use?
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:34:33 -0400

FYI- New to this list but have been a php coder for 2 years.

I know a lot of you out there are going to groan inwardly, but I use
Dreamweaver, mainly because that's what I used since it's inception when I
was writing static sites. I use OSX for my writing platform and occasionally
use BBedit as well. If someone could point out a better PHP editor for the
Mac, please speak up:) BTW- Dreamweaver has pretty decent PHP highlighting.

I started out as a pure designer but got into the web and have since been a
moderate code writer, so cut me some slack if my methods are not standard;)

Whether or not it is proper form, I use the following format:

if($conditional)
{
    some code;
}