On samplePost.php simply lower your error reporting level. If you do not
have access to your php.ini (not everyone does), then can you can amend this
directive in either .htaccess or even on a per script basis by using the
error_reporting() function like so.

error_reporting(2039);

(Equivalent to E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE)

"Becoming Digital" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
You're missing the image "attention.gif."  Also, if a user directly loads
samplePost.php, your script generates the following error: "Notice:
Undefined index: captcha in
/usr163/home/b/e/bestweb/public_html/captcha/samplePost.php on line 12

It's not a bad little script.  I would recommend adding nonsense words;
using dictionary words allows for fairly easy bypass.  Also consider adding
some error control to samplePost.php such that it sends you back to test.php
if the page is directly loaded.  An HTTP referrer check seems ideal.  Have
fun.

Edward Dudlik
Becoming Digital
www.becomingdigital.com