One of the words had the last letter out of the picture, so it
gave me an error when I typed the incomplete word. After going
back and guessing the complete word (there was a tiny fragment of
the last letter visible), it passed. You should make sure that
the whole word will always be in sight.

Cristian

Ryan A wrote:
> Hey,
> Thanks for replying.
>
> One of the main problems i faced was that GD does not have the
same
> flexability of GIMP (for now anyway) but have made up partly
for it in
> another way...
> Have a look at this graphic, it loads fast, is clean and still
> confusing enough...IMHO but if you think differiently or have
any
> comments/suggestions ....seattle, I'm listening :-D
>
> http://bestwebhosters.com/captcha/2/test.php
>
> Cheers,
> -Ryan
>

>> Looks good. You should use nonsense words too, including
numbers.
>> You could also change the patter, not just move it. Also,
>> changing the font used, not just for the whole word, but
mixing