Van: Jay Blanchard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: donderdag 2 oktober 2003 14:30
Aan: Nico Berg; PHP General
Onderwerp: RE: [PHP] PHP Editor

[snip]
I am pretty new in PHP coding. So for starters i want to know what is a
good
php-editor?
I like them freeware for windows.....
[/snip]

EDIT for windows is great, it's free, it's already installed and it
requires that you do no additional searching of manuals, archives, or
the web to use. Click Start->Run. Type command and hit enter. When the
command prompt arrives type 'edit' and hit enter. Voila! A windows
freeware editing too. You can even use it for batch files, PERL, ASP,
and several other languages.