The ones I tried were lame. Haven't studied your engine yet so i have yet to decide whether it's lame or not ;-)

best regards

Robert Cummings wrote:

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 11:30, Raditha Dissanayake wrote:

Hi,

Please give it a shot, it's real easy. far easier than any of the lame php template systems i have seen. The beauty is that the same XML/XSL combo can be used with PHP, perl, JSP/Servlets, C++, VC++,VB,C,C# and the list goes on and on.

Disclaimer: I have never written a single line of VB ,VC++ or C# code and don't intend to do so in the future.

I have used XSLT before and can't say I particularly liked it. I have my own "lame" (as you put it ;) php templating system which I prefer much more. Mind you, in all honesty, XSLT support can be plugged into my templating engine if I wanted without any adaptation to the engine itself.

Cheers,
Rob.