I don't recall it coming up (I've been here for a while), and except for
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&m=102078334230534&w=2 I can't
find it any the archive. Can you provide URL or a hint for what to search
for?

According to that message, Rasmus approves of "open-source non-commercial"
posts. IMHO there should be an indiscriminate rule...

--
Evan Nemerson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
"...the whole idea of revenge and punishment is a childish daydream. Properly
speaking, there is no such thing as revenge. Revenge is an act which you want

-George Orwell