Hi,

We are building an Intranet for our company and I was wondering how
people deal with having to restart the server when its running an
intranet. Obviously if there is a complex process running and the server
restarts in the middle of it then its going to screw a lot of stuff up.

The only thing I could think of was to script the Intranet in such a way
as I could go into the admin section and simply disable it, then all the
currently running processes would finish, but the system would refuse to
start any new ones until I re-enabled it again.

Just want some advice, thanks.

Donald