The Refresh directive is a valid header.  I've used it for many years and it seems to
be supported by the majority of browsers.  However I've never read anything that would
indicate that Refresh works any differently than Location.  The only difference is
that Refresh allows you to set a number of seconds before redirecting to the given
URL.  As to whether or not it will solve your problem is something only you can answer.

- Kevin