--- Pablo Gosse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If, as Chris wrote, this is indeed a feature/bug of IE, then it must be
> configurable somewhere, though I'm lost as to where that might be.

I have no first-hand experience with this, since I don't use Windows (and
I use Safari when I use Macs). But, there was a discussion on the list a
week or two ago about this same thing, and someone did some testing to
find that IE did not send session cookies upon a new instance. I was under
the impression that this was somehow configurable, but that the default
behavior in IE 6 was to consider each separate instance to be using a
different pool for session cookies.

> Does anyone have any ideas how this could be controlled via IE's
> settings?

I would also be interested in this, as well as some sort of confirmation
of this behavior. It could be that the person who described this behavior
was wrong. :-)

Chris

=====
My Blog