Victor Spång Arthursson wrote:

2003-11-06 kl. 13.42 skrev pete M:

http://www.zend.com/zend/art/parsing.php
http://www.zend.com/zend/tut/tutbarlach.php

in fact a google search for php,xml, expat, tutorial

Well, interesting articles but not really what I was searching for. I'm rather looking for something like the parser in Flash, which can open nodes like parent.nextsiebling.nextsibling…

Lest you forget, this is a PHP not Flash list. For your parent.sibling lookups, you will need domxml enabled on your php setup. Then you can search for domxml php tutorials on google (check the manual first).

--
Burhan Khalid
phplist[at]meidomus[dot]com