I disagree. I usually trim replies regardless of whether I top or bottom
post. And while I didn't have to scroll to read this email, I often have
to scroll for longer emails when it is bottom posted. Which seems kinda
silly to me since I've already read the thread.

While I'm at it someone did something like the following earlier:

A. dog
Q. What is your favourite animal?
A. blue
Q. What is your favourite colour?

Now what they failed to do was show where previous posts had been quoted
which REALLY makes a difference in perception. Allow me to examplify:

A. dog
> Q. What is your favourite animal?
> > A. blue
> > > Q. What is your favourite colour?

Looks pretty darned obvious to me. Amazing how some people use out of
context examples to bolster their arguments. It's like watching the news
these days.

Cheers,
Rob.