Well, if the historians want to read it later, that's their problem... :D
J/k, but think about all mess they have to go through when reading the posts
with comments in the middle of the mails... In my opinion it's best to read
the entire thread anyway, cause ppl trim posts...

--
// DvDmanDT
MSN: dvdmandt€hotmail.com
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]