--- Robert Cummings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I was merely trying to keep the list on-topic.

It did not seem that way to me. Your reply appeared to be a deliberate
attempt to rekindle an argument from a day or two ago that most of us
would rather not have read.

> I can retract this behaviour if you wish, but it strikes me as a
> tad biased that what is good for one, is not good for another.

Don't take it personally. This isn't a case of someone else's
inappropriate behavior being deemed acceptable. However, the line has to
be drawn somewhere. No one wants to see personal disputes, and this was
sure to start another one.

Your contributions are very much appreciated, and not just by me. So,
let's just get back to helping people with their PHP questions. I hope you
agree that this is best for everyone.

Thanks.

Chris

=====