Chris Shiflett wrote:

--- Eugene Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Warning: nl2br() is not safe because it emits "<br />" tags which do
not always work on all browsers (especially browsers not explicitly
advertised to be XHTML-compliant).

Can you name a single browser that cannot properly render a <br /> tag?

I know NN 4.x has problems with <br/> /found this out the hard way/ but I don't know of any browser that can't render <br />.

Although I would love to be proved wrong here :P

--
Burhan Khalid
phplist[at]meidomus[dot]com