Guillaume Dupuis wrote:

Hi,

I need to keep the same session between several php servers, so I decided to
go with msession.

Apache(2.0.47), php(4.3.3) and msession(the latest downloaded last week) are
all installed on both of my Linux servers (both RedHat 7.2). When I test
them independently, all seems to work well, Gooood :)

Now, I am testing the interaction of 2+ servers working together. From
SERVERA I create and echo the my SID using "echo session_start(); echo
session_id();echo $SID;", and then I follow a link (within the same browser
session) to SERVERB and then do the exact same 3 calls.

They give me different $SID ???

I was expecting the same $SID for both SERVERX's, since they should get
their SID from the msession server... right???

Wrong, the browser sends the SID, either in a cookie or GET or POST variable. Cookies are binded to the domain where they originated so you need to pass the SID constant in url when linking to the other server.