Chris Shiflett wrote:
Are SERVERA and SERVERB in the same cluster? I might be misunderstanding
the situation here, but I thought this was the point of msession - to
provide a seamless session data store among a cluster of servers without
needing to store the session data in a database.

I would think that whether the session ID was passed on the URL, in a
cookie, or anything else, it would be sent with each request, because the
browser doesn't distinguish between the servers - the load balancer
handles all of the requests.

Chris

msession provides data storage, but you need a way to associate a session with browser, this is usualy done with cookies and GET and POST variables. Since cookies are send only to the originating domain, they are ruled out if you wont to pass the session ID to another domain. You need to use GET or POST variable.