Ivan --

...and then Ivan Marenic said...
%
% Sending HTTP POST from mobile device is a bit different than using classic
% web client. It shouldnt be, but it is.

Ouch.  How very interesting.

I had missed that through this thread, so I'm really grateful for the
summary.  I'm even more grateful because one of the items on my feature
list is to allow customers to post pix directly from their phone cams; it
sounds like there could be some wrinkles in there.

Thanks again & HAND

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"