Hi,
POBs is really good, but I have had some weird problems when encoding large
files, especially if you take out the line breaks in the options.
Another problem with POBS is that you can have your "config.php" file not
encoded with the rest of the files, since it changes your variables (eg
$email becomes something like $2d4g3a5sd) your $email  variable is not
recognised in the rest of the program/s, which is quite a pain in the ass
explaining to a customer who just bought your software to enter the $email
variable in $2d4g3a5sd and their $blah variable in $234sdhk23 etc etc

I personally prefer CodeSecure from securecents.com at only 49$ but then,
i'm biased :-)

Cheers,
-Ryan