> Then there must be some kind of restriction on the server, Is it running
in
> chrooot enviroment. Try copying ls to a directory in the server root and
try
> again.
> --
> regards,
> Tom

I've tried that too, with ls and other programs in the local directory where
the
script was located. And with permissions set to 777. Even on the dir. No go.
Still the same error log message :  "sh: /ls: No such file or directory".
Specifying a specific path will give, for instance :
"sh: /bin/ls: No such file or directory".

This seems impossible, as the file is clearly there, but I can't find any
more
info on this message.

/Jesper