On Monday 24 November 2003 04:45, QT wrote:

> I try your advise which is imap open sample like follows and I get;
>
> Warning: imap_open(): Couldn't open stream {mail.smsavantaj.com:110/pop3

[snip]

It looks like you tried the example in the manual. As the same example worked
for me I think that code should be OK.

Which leaves network and accessibility problems. Are you sure there are no
firewall or other restrictions preventing you from accessing the mailserver?
Have you tried accessing other mailservers?