Roddie --

...and then Roddie Grant said...
%
% on 26/11/03 7:18 am, Rasmus Lerdorf at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
%
% > Just to add an authoritative answer here.
%
% I am now thoroughly confused!

Well, that's an honest answer.

%
% What is supposed to happen? (This is a plea for education, not a gripe.)

Exactly what you saw!  Yes, really.  Each person can configure his
headers however he wants so that he gets or doesn't get duplicate copies
of emails; that's why the Reply-To: and Mail-Followup-To: headers exist
at all.

It's OK :-)

If you still want to know more, go back to those emails and note the

headers and it should all become clear.  If not, send me the Message-ID
of each and I'll use that to find them and then analyze them for you.

%
% Roddie Grant
% [EMAIL PROTECTED]

HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"