Fix your clock!

Post like theese really screws up the layout in my newsreader!

--
Kim Steinhaug
There are 10 types of people when it comes to binary numbers:

"Daniel Antonio De Lima" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Good Morning....

I am working with PHP 4.0.6, and I do not obtain to send given of the page
for the printer. I use function " PRINTER_OPEN() ", I make the manual in
accordance with, exactly thus it gives an error to me of indefinite
function. What it can be?
Fatal error: Call you undefined function:printer_open()

$print = printer_open();
$print = printer_open("LPT1 ");
printer_write($print, " Test of printer ");
printer_write($print, " Test of printer ");
printer_write($print, " Test of printer ");
$print = printer_close();

e this error it even gives to me with function " PRINTER_WRITE() ", could
give tips of that he can be happening.

Yours truly.

Daniel