[snip]
I have a webpage that needs to use some specific php.ini settings
different from other php applications on my web server. I have created a

.htaccess file with the following content:

php_flag register_globals 1
php_flag error_reporting  "E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE"

It works fine, but only on Mozilla and Netscape. Internet explorer
cannot process the content of this web page. The URL is
http://e-technics.com/dorna/ .

Anyone knows the remedy for this strange behaviour?
[/snip]

Since PHP is server-side and IE is client-side it is probably not a
problem with PHP. (I was able to replicate the problem you described) It
could be a problem with Apache though, try adding

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

to the .htaccess file. I don't think that will solve the problem though.
Put a page in that directory called test.php with only

<?php

phpinfo();

?>

and see if that will load properly. I have also seen this problem caused
by JavaScript (you'll have to ask on a JavaScript list)