I'm running PHP version 4.3.0 on a Macintosh PowerBook with OS 10.2.1,
doing some PHP tutorial exercises. And I've run across something I haven't
seen before in the sample code I'm seeing:

   print <<<HERE
   [multiple lines of code]
   HERE;

Now, from what I've read, it seems that the point of "<<<HERE ... HERE;" is
to execute all the code between the two "HEREs".

But when I run this thru my browsers--Netscape 7.02 and IE 5.2--I get the
following error message:

   Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in [path to file] [line number]

Is this "<<<HERE ... HERE;" new to PHP sometime after version 4.3.0, and
I'm just out of luck unless I upgrade?

Thank you.

Steve Tiano