From: John W. Holmes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 3:30 PM
To: unkno me
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Making Graph / Chart

unkno me wrote:

> Does anyone know what function is needed to make
> graphic chart like those line / pipe char? Any
> example?

The easy, simple way is to just have PHP control the width of an image
and stretch it. So if you had a 1x1 blue pixel image, you could stretch
it 100 pixels for 100% and 50 pixels for 50%, etc...

If you want more than that, Google for JPGraph.

error please notify Safe Air Ltd immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Safe Air.