--- Ralph Guzman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Take a look at jpgraph:
>
> http://www.aditus.nu/jpgraph/

Great! That's exactly what I want. Now, after I read
the installation instruction for JPGraph, I notice I
must have built PHP with GD support to use the
functionality. The problem is that my PHP is NOT built
with GD support. My question is:

Can I load GD as a separate .so with dl("gb.so")
instead of building PHP again? Thanks!