Ah, yes, I was looking at something like this earlier but more or less on
the lines of strictly match making which I have no experience in. But yeah,
a social network script would be a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion, I
will continue research in other fields as well. :-)

Thanks,
Stephen Craton
http://www.melchior.us