All,

When I submit a form from MSIE, under certain circumstances some of the
fields don't make it into the $_POST array. I am building a CMS that
accepts images and text entered into an HTML form. If I submit a form
from MSIE, and if the text contains special characters (like T [TM] for
example), some of the $_POST fields are not populated in PHP. This
problem does not occur on Mozilla or Safari.

The php version is 4.3.4, and is running on Linux. The MSIE version is
6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.030422-1633. Here's a demonstration of the problem:

http://hartshorne.ca/sandbox.php

Can anyone tell me if this is a common problem? Is this a purely MSIE
bug, or could PHP be a factor?

Thanks!!

Beau