Hello Beau,

BH> When I submit a form from MSIE, under certain circumstances some of the
BH> fields don't make it into the $_POST array. I am building a CMS that

BH> Can anyone tell me if this is a common problem? Is this a purely MSIE
BH> bug, or could PHP be a factor?

We have seen many messages like this over the past few weeks. I have
seen a few quite high profile web sites put messages up saying that
basically, their site doesn't work at the moment for IE with the
latest hotfix installed. It's definitely an IE issue, but quite WHAT
is going on I don't believe anyone has determined yet. I would love to
find out though because this is only going to get more and more common
imho.

--
Best regards,
 Richard Davey