this is my first post, so please bear with me.

I'm developing a Mayan Oracle based on PHP and MySQL. the program and
database work perfectly, and do all I want them to. however, the thing
has a graphical interface that I built using Macromedia Fireworks and
Dreamweaver, with some images chaning along with other things, and
this is the part that's faulty.

the program checks whether a form has been filled. if not, it displays
the form. if it has, it then validates, and on a false shows the form
again. on a true, it does lots of processing and MySQL checking, and
then shows the output page.

both form pages along with the output page are included as different
files to facilitate graphical edition. all the snippets of actual
human language are included in another external file, to facilitate
addition of languages.

the form pages are both one page, form.php, which distinguishes
between first and second filling in case of invalid data. the output
page is called canvas.php, and right now I have canvas.php as
completely static, and canvas2.php with all the coding needed to
display properly. the main program, 01.php, does not send the client
any code in itself (just the included files in their entirety, alone).

THE PROBLEM: when I load the canvas.php page independently in
Firefox/Mozilla/Netscape and Explorer it displays perfectly. the
problem comes when I load this file through 01.php, and then it gets
rumbled up. I've seen this on most computers with
Firefox/Mozilla/netscape, and not on Explorer. what the hell? any hel
would be welcome.

I have http://200.39.201.43/hideout/project/final/01.php pointing to
the static canvas.php and
http://200.39.201.43/hideout/project/final/02.php pointing to the
dynamic canvas2.php

if you can sort this out I'll be eternally grateful. I'll post the
programs on request - they're quite large for mailing.

thanks in advance,

    3mip1s4la

The Official Dream Theater Site - http://www.dreamtheater.net/