If the PHP configuration doesn't have "register_globals" turned on in
the php.ini file, you will be able to access the form variables via the
_POST array like this:

$_POST["my_form_var"]

Of course, substitute my_form_var with the correct variable from the
form that you are submitting.

If the server does have register_globals turned on you can access the
variables just as they are named in the form.  For example, if you have
a text input field named "lastname", you can access the value in that
text box using the variable $lastname.

HTH!

--Sam