Hello Charlie,

CFI> Thanks, but how do I get the info submitted to the PHP
CFI> script to access the data in the first place? Since the
CFI> target of the form is the Perl script, the submit button
CFI> submits the form to the Perl script; can I add a second
CFI> button of some type to submit the form to a different
CFI> location (the PHP script)? Or can I use the DOM (ie
CFI> document.formname.fieldname.value) to grab the data straight
CFI> from the fields and then pass it on somehow?

You can't make one form submit to two different scripts sadly, but to
be honest if you're going to write a PHP script to capture this
information - why not make it do what the Perl formmail script does
too? (i.e. send the email) and remove the Perl script from the
equation?

--
Best regards,
 Richard Davey