Rasmus,

Thanks for the positive response. That said.

We are looking for a few select/skilled Web Developers for a few
apps/projects that we want to create. The apps are not trivial, and should
take a good team of 5-6 developers 3-4 months of effort for each app. This
would include the design/specification of the apps, as well as the
development/testing of the apps.

The following information provides a high level overview of what we are
creating:

What We Are Building:
We are creating a self funded company combining attributes of a Venture
Capital operation and a Software Development function. The venture will
define significant software related projects/applications and partner with
developers to implement the applications using our virtual Development
Environment.

Each project is developed by a team of developers, using our development
tools, on our servers. The Development Environment consists of a scalable
network of development servers, and associated tools for building software
applications on the network. The Development talent is available via highly
talented team of developers. The mission of the venture is to permit the
development of multiple applications, supported by 100's of developers.

Each project is set up as a Partnership with the developers being actual
Partners in the creation/ownership of the given project. There is no upfront
cash/salaried compensation for the Partners. Rather, all developers are
required to contribute "Sweat Equity" for the initial projects that they are
associated with. This strategy spreads the risk while sharing the upside for
the applications. It also minimizes the possibility that a developer is
giving less than a fair contribution to the project.

Applications are only developed after the concept for the application has
been thoroughly vetted to ensure that there is a sufficient market, and that
we have the ability to sell the application/service.

Targeted applications will be projected to generate a minimum of $5-10
million/year. We are focusing on applications in the Wireless, Internet
Based Area, Security, as well as the Distributed Computing area.

If you are interested, send us a copy of your resume/CV. We will review it
and get back in touch with you, at which time we can discuss the initial
project(s) that we are considering.

Regards,

Bruce Douglas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]