Hello bruce,

Friday, March 5, 2004, 6:34:32 AM, you wrote:

b> We need to stress that we are only looking for very skilled developers who
b> are interested in being part of a true Partnership. This will initially be a
b> "Sweat Equity" venture. While we are putting in capital for the
b> development/testing servers/hardware, we do not require capital from the
b> development partners.

I take it that "sweat equity" means you want the developers to work for
free on a promise they'll see some money at the end of it, if you
manage to sell whatever it is they build?

Hopefully I misunderstood what you meant here because it's not
sounding too appealing yet.

--
Best regards,
 Richard Davey