I treid running configure with all the current config options. First
time through it puked at apxs so, after a little research, installed the
apache devel rpm to get apxs. Configure was chugging right along but
failed. It got pased system checks, started "configuring extensions" and
then failed. It reported "cannot find necessary header files". I am sure
I just need some devel software installed or have an incorrect path, but
what is the best way to figure out which header is missing or not
pathed?