Greetings,

I have been trying to come up with a script in PHP to take an email and do a little
parsing and upload the data into a mysql database.  However I have had a couple of
glitches.

Would someone be so nice to send me the code to just get it to do something (like
update a counter or anything) simple that I will be able to tell if the email is
getting  to the script or not?

My host has an option that allows you to easily make an alias [by way of an html form]
that will send emails to certain files and I can not tell if it is not working or if
my script is not working.  I have tried to read around and could not figure it out.  I
wish I could RTFM but I cant find one.  The few pages I found on the net do not give a
good enough explaination.  Thanks,

Leonard Burton
Wilmington, NC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]