--- Scott Fletcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I haven't found the right wording to spit out the HTTP scripts to
> the web browser through the fsockopen.

I feel certain that I can help you, but unfortunately I can't seem to
understand your question at all. Please understand that I'm not trying to
criticize your question, but there are some things that confuse me.

For example, HTTP is a protocol, and I must assume that you mean HTTP
headers (rather than scripts). More importantly, unless you really know
what you're doing and have a very specific environment, there is no way
you can connect to the user using fsockopen().

> In this case, the "Location: ****" script. I can not use the php
> header() function because of the FPDF strict checking.

Can you explain this? Why can you not use header()? I think your
assumption is wrong.

I can't erally make out the rest of your message, but I think that if you
can explain these statements, the rest might make more sense.

Chris

=====
Chris Shiflett - http://shiflett.org/

PHP Security - O'Reilly