> > Sigh!  Well, I guess all web browsers suck at it by the way!
> Suck at what exactly?
Not suck at receiving the HTTP commands from the webserver but suck at not
receiving the HTTP commands from the PHP.  :-)  I understand how the
browser/webserver communication work so no wonder why it doesn't work.  Kind
of make you jealous of the flash player that are both client and server side
on the web-browser

> What do you consider to be the network layer? This figure might be helpful
> to you: http://shiflett.org/images/18fig06.jpg

Application --> Web Browser/Web Server
Presentation --> HTTP/HTTPS/SSL and language (HTML/JavaScript, etc).
Session --> Browser-Server connection, etc.
Transport --> Port 80/Port 443, packet transfer control, etc.
Network --> IP Address/Internet/Router
Data Link --> Network card driver/binding
Physical --> Media stuffs (Network cable, wireless, etc).

> Yeah, this is why everyone was interested - you're wrong. :-)
Me wrong?  Really!  :-)

> That code will throw an error is headers have already been sent. Headers
> are sent as soon as output begins, so you can either set all of your
> headers prior to any output or use output buffering with ob_start().
>
> So, use header().
Yea, working on it  Wish can make the 3rd party software come after the
header()..

FletchSOD