hi,

securepage.php?_SESSION[username]=admin&_SESSION[pwd]=password

would not register 'username' and 'pwd' to the $_SESSION array but
to the $_GET and $_REQUEST-Array like:

   $_GET['_SESSION']['username'] => 'admin'

There is no way to inject any kind of data to the super-global Arrays at all

Hope this helps,
   red