Hi there,

in my previous post I wrote that I tryed to install php4.x with apache2.x and it generated problems with a module.

Now I installed apache 1.3.29 and it still does throw the same errors during make of php4.x

My guess is that this is coused because I have compiled sablot and curl by hand, while
it was already installed
and now the versions get into conflict. I dont know how to solve this.

This is what make says:

/home/merlin/sw/php-4.3.5/ext/curl/curl.c:898: warning: passing arg 2 of
`curl_formadd' from incompatible pointer type
make: *** [ext/curl/curl.lo] Error 1

If I configure without curl another error exits the make:

/usr/local/lib/libsablot.so: undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [sapi/cli/php] Error 1

Has anybody an idea?

Many thanx in advance!