I am having a login page which goes to login process file. I have a include
file which connects to database. Till now all was ok suddenly it started
showing following

---------------------------
Warning: main(): stream does not support seeking in
/home2/www/members/login-px.php on line 6

This line is nothing but where i included my file for database connection.
My client got very upset, i am also not understanding why suddenly this
popped out when for last 6 months nothing was wrong.

I did not change anything neither my client. I tested db connection
separately - it is ok. Then what can be the problem? The environment is
Apache / MySQL / Linux / PHP.

Thanks in advance,

regards
manisha