From: Jeff McKeon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 4:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] File upload progress

Does anyone know of a way to display the %complete of a file upload
using a form (POST) method?

In other words, I have a form for uploading files to the server.  The
files are pretty large, 50,000+ lines and it takes a good 3-4 minutes to
upload.  Is there any way to show the progress of this upload on the
page?

Thanks,

Jeff